Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 2010 Everyone!!!


 ...My little salon on the ocean..I feel like Coco Chanel in 1920s with my little French village out my window...well 505 shops do look like a quaint village! Heres to a great 2010 everyone and lets get the economy back on track by shopping at little local shops and restaurants...Online shopping is great but without sales our tiny boutiques wont make it! Mahalo to all my loyal,local customers...without you I would be just a design Studio and I love having the interaction with customers and I love finding fabulous vintage treasures for you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello sweet Anna... I love those beautiful pink heels in the photo above...everything is just stunning... wishing you and your family a very happy new year... Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete