Wednesday, March 10, 2010

French Poodle Love

J'adore french poodles!!!
these are from the 60s and I have a major crush on them!!!! My mom had a little toy poodle (that means he's small...my mom didnt play with toys...except of course cabbage patch kids!) anyway his name was Flambeau that means torch in french so we called him Torchy....

I smile whenever i see old poodle retro collectibles and have 12 brooches..everything from red rhinestone poodles to a little pink and silver one...

Have a day filled with love of animals...past or present...real or ceramic...they are meant to remind us of unconditional love...they live in a world that knows nothing of money or power ....only food....playing.... sleep and cuddles!!!! what a dogs life!!!

Lots of doggie aloha!!! anna ps im actually a cat lover and coco is the love of my life (next to my husband Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment