Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Custom Purses are Fun!!!


Well I just finished a custom purse for Julie Marie over at Idyllhours! She wanted a gypsy scarf so Mireille was born! Now I am working on a fun pin up purses for my hairdresser/friend Rosie. Her salon- Everythings Young and Rosie has a 194os feel with alot of pinup influence. So since she loves leopard skin (even has a leopard skin broom!) I will use that as the theme...I found this great brooch from ebay..its from the 50's so it will look adorable with the leopard fabric! I will post a pic when its done....

If anyone would like a special purse anything from glamour girl to rasta man please email me or go to my etsy site under custom orders! Love to hear your ideas..The holidays are coming so if you want a velvet or satin clutch with a vintage christmas brooch...just ask! Special orders take about 10 days

Lots of aloha !!! Have a creative day! Anna

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet Anna, won't type much as I can't see too well today, thanks so much for all of my treasures and I LOVE my purse and everything sooo much! Will email soon, when I can see a little better, this is scary! Love to you my sweet gypsy friend... Julie Marie (Mireille)

    ReplyDelete