Friday, October 16, 2009

Chasing Bohemia


Lately I feel as if I am trying to capture days from my bohemian past...my hippie gypsy buddha days...listening to Joni Mitchell,Its a beautiful Day and Laura Nyro. I miss the clothes,the art ( stained glass windows,macrame,patchwork quilts) I miss canning fruit,baking banana bread and hiking through the woods. I am always chasing that bohemia..that feeling of carefree yesterdays.


Any stories you would like to share about your quest for simpler times gone by? You know I would love to hear about it.

Have a birkenstock,granola kind of day,Peace,Anna


photo from book: Sisters by David Hamilton

1 comment:

  1. Oh Anna, I love your posts! You are such a pretty, sweet, gypsy lady! I long for those simpler times too... who says we should not??? I have a photo of me as a little girl on my sidebar on my blog with one of my favorite quotes "You aren't just the age you are...you are all the ages you ever have been"... I love daydreaming and chasing "yesterdays"... Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete